Saturday 9 January 2010

Graphics - Space Race

Space Race by Graphics

I can't believe this wasn't my first post. The first time I had heard of Graphics was back in early autumn '09 when I stumbled across a tune he did called The Telegram. I instantly thought it was a brilliant track - really dark and raw whilst being quietly beautiful - and played it out on the radio show that Longland and I do together.


Thanks to Rub A Dub Dub a more recent tune by Graphics called Space Race has been made available for download. It's shiny and uplifting whilst being dark and quietly beautiful - qualities that run through all of his productions. Check out his Soundcloud to hear all his tunes and get a heap more downloads, and while you're still hyped about Graphics and 2010 why not head over to his Facebook and become a Fan so you don't miss out on what he's up to next!


DOWNLOAD - Graphics - Space Race


Rigby & Steptoe

No comments:

Post a Comment